Wednesday 6 July 2011

dreamer.dreamer.

hi everyone. iwani's here.. I actually wanna post something to do with dreamer last few days but then, my days went so busy plus tiring? so I kinda forgot.. and yeah, now I feel like blogging..

I just wanna share with you guys what I learned about dreamer from what Robert Kiyosaki wrote on his book, which is "Business School." I learned alot actually from that book about quadrants and such.. but since my baby wanted me to post about this dreamer thingy, so here some about the dreamer..

from what Robert wrote on his book, he says that there's five types of dreamer.. what is it??

(1) those who dream in the past ; a person who dreams in the past is a person whose life is over. they may not dead, but they are no longer truly alive and the only way they can come back to life is to rekindle a dream.

(2) those who dream only small dreams ; I tell you guys, this is the dangerous dreamer. why? some people limit themselves to dreaming only small dreams, because that's the only way they can feel confident they can achieve them. the ironic thing is that, while they know they could achieve their small dreams, they often never do! why not?? I recommend you to seek them by your own.. or buy the book? it's a why not, right? :)

(3) those who achieve a dream, and then live bored ; why they gets bored? simple, it is because they found something is missing in their life. they need new adventures!

so what do you think so far? which dreamer are you? I have two more types of dreamer which I'm gonna post it besok, InsyaAllah. :D hope you readers get something on this post eventho it's just a short post. alright, adios.

salam.

No comments: