Tuesday 5 July 2011

thinking widely positive.

salam and morning blogger. Here i wanna share what ive been doing yesterday. Yesterday, i wokeup around 11ish and was in a rush cause i got date. Plus, my phone was dead. Unexpected date.. Wel, i should say a great one. Cause im having lunch with my baby yesterday. Was planned wanna meet my friend actually. Kn bgi CM as in book. Since she's a bookworm. But, last min cancelled.

Somehow, i picking up my love at school and we went to weststreet cafe for a lunch. Since she needs to be back in school at 1.30pm, i send her back to school before 1.30pm. Then i went back home and playing around with Alia's. I miss her so much, so yeah..

Then, once i done everything, i went out with daddy to beli some food. Yes, makanan. Lately, i easily getting hungry. My mum said, makan inda baca bismillah tu! But, hey.. Bismillah is always my opening prayer before i do and did something. Thats like a habit sudah tia. Plus, my mum just love to make jokes around when it comes to unimportant things and sekadar stuff ? Somehow, i love you what ever it takes mum. ;D

then, after that i went out again with my dad. Going to our shop. Plus my mouthspray abis jua sudah. Then, meeting both Jerry and Pindi. Shopping bah drng. Hee. And yeah, i had the chance to meet our guest speaker. Since he's going back that night, we decided to go airport to send him off. So i decided to follow them Jerry saja. Inda blik blik. Plus they need me to ajar how to use basic skin care. So, why not ?

Then we went to the hospital to pick up her little sister and send her back home. Then we endup at along's til malam. Then before going to the airport, we went to gadong cause pindi wanna beli shoes. Then picking up Muin, and went straight to the airport. And then i went home.

At home, i was dicussing with the parents about our business. Its great when i also learned alot frm the parents as well. But yet, we're fixing whats unright doings. Plus i get the chance to apply what i've read. And it really does helping myself to get to know my parents in more details. I wanna thank God for giving me chance to know my parents' personalities. Alhamdulillah..

Then my desire started to burn again when my mentor and also my lovely gorgeous brother came by and sharing some thinking that makes my spirit inside jumping around and a positive planned for my next goals. Im personally proud to have a brother and a great leader like him who never gets tired to help people til he see them succeed in his heart. He really does have a heart of success that no one can ever beat and bring him down. He really does inspired many people including me and his own families. On behalf of us all, frm the bottom of my heart, i would like to say thank you GOD and we always love and appreciate for your appearance all this time, bang. Thats you, Jozy Julaihi. ;'D

"Success is the only best revenge!" - Jozy Julaihi.

And because of that jua, i couldn't sleep and terus making and wrote down my goals and game plan that i consulted with him tadi. Wel, for sure my name will be listed for Als Sydney, 2012 with 3legs at 10. Thats my goal so far. Bah, i think til here tah dulu and have a nice day ya'll! Cheers, and salam. :)

No comments: