Monday 4 July 2011

Leadership Trainning.

salam. And hello blogger. Here i wanna share about the seminar that i attended to yesterday. It was awesome! Inspired! Learning and positive. Its about us being a leader to our lifes.

Yesterday, i wokeup at 9ish morning. Which i realized that i was late. But somehow, i managed to attend the challenge meeting at 11am at Rbrc Sport Complex, Brakas. I learned alot. Mostly about being a leader. It was a very great speaker who has sacrificed his own job just because he had the power of choice. Inda ramai yang tedapat cematu. Ada pun, a leader frm Leadership Seminar saja yang berhasil.

Anwy, theres alot of points that i wrote down that early afternoon. Points that i've learned frm the guess speaker. Mostly about being teachable and leading by an example. A leader must lead on. Humble and mau belajar all the time. I wish i could bring all my groups to attend that early challenge meeting. But, yeah.. There's another challenge meeting this coming august. And also a challenge sungkai. A leader need to be there. And thats my next goals. Bring 3 new fresh legs to join me being in challenge meeting and challenge sungkai. I believe in miracles.

Now is the right time to move on to the next level. I must double my efforts this time. And work smart. Why so ? Thats because of the training that i attended to yesterday.

Since next year the trip is going to Sydney, i dont wanna miss it this time. Going to Australia is my girlfriend's dream. Its a why not ? Plus, seeing the guess speaker's travelling videos make me wanna make my own videos instead. Plus, i saw Sydney in that video. That makes my desire's burning. Its time to make it happend this time, what ever it takes. Wanna make dreams come true, is to Wake Up!

So far, im learning alot and still wanna learn more about know things that i don't know. Alhamdulillah i force myself to pray and asking from Allah's willing these few days. Cause i believe that everything goods and bads are coming and given by Allah. Even the guess speaker did mentiond this, "do anything with prayers, and put it in our prayers." that line really motivated me alot. And also the 4 D's ;

Dreams,
Desire,
Determinations, &
Decision.

And i also learned from my own mentor, about the TLF;

Trust,
Listen, &
Follow.

And most important messege that i got yesterday is to trust ourself instead. That magic moment is frm my own mentor itself. I thank God for hearing my prayers, and giving me chance to learn something positive yesterday. Alhamdulillah..

Since i promise to wake them up for subuh prayer and after subuh prayer, i think i should go now. Til here then blogger. Have a great rainny morning to Brunei and success always. Cheers! ;D and salam.

1 comment:

the WORLD as i see it said...

OMG. Thanks a lot wira for the share :')