Wednesday 24 August 2011

Just be patient.

Salam.
Dear Blogger,

Alhamdulillah, my day yesterday was quite amazing. Eventhough theres some issues going, i just patient and accept the fact. Face the problems. Eventho, it can cut me hard.

Somehow, i did posted sudah tdi about my yerterday. Yet, mcm negative, kasar, rude and i might hurt some feelings. So, i just repost it saja.

My yesterday was great. Alhamdulillah, i completed my daily prayers. Wel, to be honest, aku jarang kn completed the 5 prayers. But, yesterday i managed it well. Alhamdulillah..

Daily prayers is always the great time management to apply. Di bulan terahir Ramadhan tah lagi, atu sungguh menyegarkan. Aku sentiasa berdoa,

"Semoga Tuhan membukakan pintu hati kami untuk selalu menyembahNYA."

Wel, as we all know, prayers, thats when we ask Him for a better life, and thanks Him for still living. Alhamdulillah..

Walau seburuk mana pun keadaan yang terjadi, i believe that, semua dtgnya dari Tuhan. Tani hanya mampu mensyukuri, and pray for the better. Eventho it hurts so much. Its just part of the deal. Dugaan. But everything ends with positives. Alhamdulillah..

So, ptg tdi i did jumpa orang and just to pinjamkn CM. Then we share ideas, applying what i reads, and build relations. Its soo good to be positive with people. :D

Once done, i went home. Lepaks with the siblings while waiting for sungkai. Then, sungkai, pray and enjoying Mummy's Cook with them. I felt so blessed tdi with the environments. Alhamdulillah..

After done with my isya', something bad feelings attacked me, but.. I tried my very best to accept it. Eventho, it hurts, i just patiently face it, and thank God i got my HM tdi. Mengaleh my focus to my goals towards my dreams. And the meeting when well as His willingness. Alhamdulilah..

We even discussed about our next step and making 3months ahead pnya table. Its great. Hilang negativity..

"Thinking positive is the real key to success."

So far, my yesterday was alright. What makes it turned great was masa tdi subuh. While waiting kn sembahyang, kami dream building. Abng, me and the parents. It was soooo awesome! :D

Sama mummy tah lagi, wahh! Siuk sekali.. I really excited when it comes to dream. Somehow, i got new dreams. Alhamdulillah..

Aku bersyukur mempunyai keluarga yang amazing. Mana my dad is a Choleric Sanguine, and my mum is a Phlegmatic Melancholy. I love my family. So much.. :D

wel, i think im gonna end it til here. Cause my book is waiting sudah dari tadi. So, til here then. Cheers!

Loves,
Wira Julaihi.

No comments: