Friday 26 August 2011

the sadness has gone, the happiness have come.

salam.
Dear Blogger,

seriously, di pagi hari ani i still havent sleep. Im tooooo excited to go KB later on with my group. So cant wait kn merasai sembahyang jumaat disna. Isha-Allah, kalau sempat. :)

not just about that, its about my baby as well. I think i miss her already. Hopefully, this time, tidak akan ada persengketaan. Cehh ~ but deep in my heart, i know we both shouldnt melayan sangat our fights apa. Negatives, is iblis. But, too be honest, being with you yesterday is awesome baby! We laughs alot! We smiles. And even slaps ? ;p *baaaaby!! Imiss you sudah!! :D

what makes my day perfect jua is when i attend tps semalam. Wah, siuk sekali! Its true that, before i never like to be di kg ayer. But somehow, eversince im in this business, i kinda inspired by the story of water village.

Whats inspired me the most tdi was, frm the house we can see the beauty view frm different angles of SOAS' Mosque. Its really beautiful! But too bad i dint take a picture. And i thank God i had the chance to look God's creations. :')

after done tps, we've been served by a great mee rebus laksa kah ? Or laksa jawa ? Idk.. Pokoknya, nyaaaaaaaaaaaman! :9

somehow, i wanna thank God for what happend to me yesterday. Alhamdulillah..

P/s: sayang!!! I is miss you!! :D

Loves,
Wira Julaihi.

No comments: