Wednesday 31 August 2011

Silamat Hali Laya.

salam.
Blogger,

today is the first day of Hari Raya. First of all, i wanna say Happy Raya to all and sorry for any of my wrongdoings inside out.

Seriously, raya this year i really dont feel much of the celebrations at the begining. Nada rasa kn beraya usulnya. Baju raya pun inda memutong this year. But yet, we planned, raya next year, 2012, will be a very great raya ever. I am so sure about it. Im sure, cause abng's sure about it as well.

Somehow, let me share my malam raya story.. To be honest, kalau raya's coming, everyone in the house will be busy much untuk atu lah, ani lah.. Pokoknya, mesti ada kn di buat. But, raya taun ani, yang cematu atu, nada tu. Sampai pengumuman pun mcm, still the same.

We even went out tplng for close pv. Till 9ish.. Then, i went out with my friends. We went to bandar, boreng. Sunyi.. Mcm, yatah malam raya nie ? It reminds me masa dulu dulu yang kmi kalau bulan puasa, helping the parents with their expos. Kalau dulu, sampai malam raya pun org maseh sibuk sibuk. Bandar tah lagi.. But, now.. Sunyi. I really thank God my parents inda lagi involves with their convensional business. Atu risikonya basar bnr.

Then, we went to gadong. They said di gadong ramai. Tpi, sama jua.. Same expos, same faces, but for us, different namelist. :p we were there til not that late, and then i went home.

Reached home, abng, kaka, Joe, and my little sister were in the tv room waiting for me. Rupanya, sibuk sibuk yang ku cari atu, it was at home rupanya. So, besibuk tah kami.

We teamwork to usai the house with full of loves, joys, laughs, ideas, learns, and great things. Then, what makes everything perfect was, my older brother came by to complete the Jush's Family. Its more fun with the works. Team work. Sampai mummy ckp, "Semua anak mummy ada rupanya." with a happy face. Even daddy's happy as well.

Then i talked to myself, "this is it. Malam raya should be happy. Alhamdulillah.." im so blessed and thankful that im in this lovely family. Ngam tia with the words, "raihlah kegembiraan mu di bulan kemenangan." alhamdulillah, im so greatful and happy for what happen. And i believe in miracle. Pasti, Tuhan memberi permintaan kitani kalau kitani sentiasa mengingatiNya.

What happend was, we were enjoying with the house work sampai ada jua yang betiduran. Ada jua sampai selesma. And ada jua yang sampai jdi manager. Hahah. :p so far siuk lah. Inda jua boreng sangat. Yang penting, the parents are happy. Thats the most important thing for me. To us. Is, To create back the smile on my family. :')

again, i would like to say, Selamat Hari Raya, maaf zahir dan batin.

Loves,
Wira Julaihi.

No comments: