Sunday 21 August 2011

Part of the deal.

salam.
Dear blogger,

i don't know that, am i strong enough to face it already ? The answer is, i don't. But, somehow i noticed that, everythings was given by God. Need to accept it with an open mind and heart.

My everyday is getting not-so-cool eversince she's being rude and when she's enjoying the pain that she created. But, i know myself that, it's just part of the deal. Just accept and face it.

My sleep at night is not-really-okeh eversince that breaks. I usually melted myself whenever she said sorry. But, yet.. I don't know. It's nothing hurt but a pain. Yet, time will heals the broken. InshaAllah.

To be honest, being without you, it seems like i can sees you everywhere. Everytime i closed my eyes and i can't keep my eyes off you. But the feedback frm you that make me strong. Which i know that i should be. But, i'm lost.

Alhamdulillah, my everyday prayers did save me. Eventho, my prayer for you are still the same. Which i think i should stop it already. Why should i did that when i realized, i'm no longer her's.

I'm the one who letting you go. Why ? It's just that you knew i hate people supprised me with bullshits. You knew that i hate people to dare me. You knew, but you make it happen.

I know who i am. I'm not that great. I'm not that perfect. But, eversince 17th months and 5days been together with you, make me realized that, its not about being perfect, but how we find ourself on a perfect path of life.

I can see my future with you. Thro the dreams we had made. Thro the problems we've face together. Everything. And that makes me still thinking about you. Which i know that i should stop already. But i couldnt.

What makes i said im a "empty heart", thats because you took my everything frm me. You sucked it thro our kisses.

Seriously, i also don't know what to do already. As i always remind you, "sabar", but you never did. So stuborn to fight back for nothing but hurts. Thats when you made me leaved. Why can't you just 'sabar' with my appearance in your life ? I know you do have feelings too. But, you knew who i am. Thats just it. Everythings gone now.

Im just a nobody until i meet you, and loves you. You made me somebody with all your support and all. Somehow, i thank God and i appreciate you for been there in my life. I know that i still need you. I even know that i still love you. But, whats the used of loving wall that hopes to forget me ?

Somehow, i thankyou so much for making me strong to face my future with someone else. And for me, its always been you. No other than you, baby. But now, that someone else is only my family. And i pray for your journey to reach the top for your studies and your lovely dreams. Make your dreams come true dear. :')

p/s: i love you.

Loves,
Wira Julaihi.

No comments: