Tuesday 20 September 2011

move on.

dear blogger,

i know its never easy to end a special relationships. But, yet.. Why it still happening ? God's always had a better plan.

Seriously, its not that easy to lose a girl like you. But, what to do ? Since semua inda kn lurus sudah and end up sakit hati tplng, so better off alone.

But, i do appreciate it. Eventho it hurts, but had to accept it no matter what. Theres always a lot of fish in the sea, but yet, having a mermaid is never easy. And i know, for you, theres thousand of stars in the sky, but for me, theres only one moon.

Moving on is the only way. Cause, i know thats the best for both of us. You go your way, and i'll go mine. In happy or sad mood, thats never matters.

Somehow, here i wanna say thank you to you for loving me and thank you for having me 'menumpang' in your heart. Thank you.. :')

i really appreciate for your appearance in me. I even learned alot frm you. Eventho, its a simple thing. I thank God for giving me the chance to get and learned something frm you. Alhamdulillah..

To you, i just hope you'll be good and be strong this time. Like how strong you dont wanna listen to me. And how strong you dint care about my feelings at all.

But yet, not just girls who had feelings. Everyone does. I never blame you. I blame myself for cant handle your emotionals. I know its never hard, but i know its never easy pun.

I think i make the right choice this time. So that you wont make me worry and no longer hurts me. By reading all your texts, its confirmd that we shouldnt be together anymore.

I know, that im the one who wanna leaves you balik balik. But, the more i wanna leaves, it should be the more you gonna come. But, i think that wont happen tia.

So, i guess.. This is it. Before its too late, i wanna say sorry for hurting your feelings all these year and thank you so much for having me as your lover. Thank you. :')

without no reply, i take that as a no. So, yeah.. You be good, and achieve your goals in your studies. And make your dreams crystal clear for your family.

Lets just end this eventho i never want it to happen, but everythings happend, it happens. So, goodluck to you and enjoy your life. Adious..

<3's,
Wira Julaihi.

No comments: