Tuesday 8 November 2011

i've made a mistake.

salam and goodmorning! Damn.. I really dont like this anymore. To sleep in the morning, and wide awake at night ? It seems inda sehat rasanya. I seriously need a change. A big change in my life. If people deserve it, why not me ? Why not Wira Julaihi ?

I know people do mistakes, cause i know too that no one is perfect. Ive made up mistakes. And somehow, ive learnd frm it. Always did.

Frm the book that i read, it says that we need atleast one minute with our ownself. Think positives, and spend your one minute with just yourself. And i did try, but.. Unfortunately, you appears. Ireallydontknow already. What to do, and did not do. You appears, thats when i started to get confused.

I tried my very best to follow whatever you said, but sorry to say, it didnt work. But, if thats the best for both of us, i will never stop trying eventho its full of pain. God will guide my way of being right.

Yet, i dont wanna look back. I dont wanna look back on whatever wrong doings ive made. Its somehow, make me goes negative. I agree with my ex-girlfriend by saying, just think positive. If shes worth to wait, time will tell. Thanks, Dirah. You've always been the best one when it comes to advice me.

Life must go on. No matter how struggle i was sebenarnya to move on like you asked me to, but idk.. I always believe in miracle. We both believe in that, i know. Just appreciate for whatever happens. Part of the deal will always tested us. How strong we might be.

Why im posting this, idk.. I just find out that one of my friend get thro breakup and she also been asked to move on. Seriously ? I know how it feels.. Struggle! Only God knows.. But, sabar saja tia.

Focus masalah, sakit saja otak. Move on, move on tah tu.. If she thinks shes better, shes right. Oh God, napa tia post ku sampai jauh kemari tia pulang ? Im sorry..

End.

No comments: