Wednesday 9 November 2011

Dream catch me.

salam, and goodmorning blogger. Idk what to post, but i feel like blogging.

Wel, last night it was a great infonite. Menaikkan semangat. But, semangat gnya inda cukup without the works. So, i need to work smart now. 90x stp, per month, thats one of my goals for this month. 1 done, so 89more to go.

Countdown! Yes, being a melancholy, we needs countdown. I need countdown. Just to work smart and to get smart results. Its time to focus more. Sydney next year ? Wel, im more focus to Umrah upcoming 2013. I must qualified with the whole family. Seeing the video masa NBT, with the Umrah Trip. It was amazing! Memanggil manggil sudah. I wanna feel it. And being insaf ? Why not ? To be a better muslim guy. Always been a dream in me.

Talking about dreams, i just need to focus more. I just need to bigher my dreams. I just need to search more desire. I just need to find something that makes me run more faster. Yet, bringing both our families Umrah always been my dream before. It is still since i owe mami a sin. Not just a sin, but too much sins ive made. I wanna bring her atleast Umrah sama sama untuk menebus balik all my wrong doings towards her daughter. Insha-Allah, dgn izin Tuhan, pasti tidak akan ada halangan. Amin.. :')

yes, im a dreamer! A big dreamer and also a big achiever. Once i can dream it, i definitely can achieve it. Think big baby, and dream big. Thats the only key to succeed when we put believe in it. Idkw im this far.. But, now i realized that i need to do something. Its now. Today, and won't be Too Late. Insha-Allah..

"Dimana ada kemahuan, disitu ada jalan."

have a nice day ahead, and smile always. Cheers..

End.

No comments: