Thursday 10 November 2011

when i go blablablaaa ~

salam and hey blogger! First of all, goodmorning. :)

so, im gonna share something weird happend just now. Its funny how i got mentiond by unknown and ada link nya that i wish i could open it. But, wait til im using proper apps for twitter. But some how, that link got a reply frm my posted. When i checked, it was my 1month post to my almost-so-called lover. And i find out that she followed me back. And that makes me, idk.. Go thro it ?

Seriously, i really know the pain you having. And i know i never was good enough for you. I know i maybe a liar. And i also noticed that im not that perfect. Im not that well-born. I did mistakes which i can learnd frm it. Im confused! :'s

seeing back all our tweets before make me miss you and mostly when you call me 'sayang'. It somehow, can make me smile when i think back how happy crazy unlimited life we had. But yet, i just couldnt do anything. I dont wanna annoyed you. But somehow, i can see you're being happy and moving on. I just dont wanna interupt and try not to bother you're life. I only can pray for you and your family well. :')

seriously, its never that easy to let you go at the first place. But, you pushed me away by asking me to move on. I did, but i know deep in me that i couldnt let you go. But, once said, true love, it'll come back and know where to be headed.

Am i sound like im hoping ? Idk.. Hopefully this coming LS will brainwashed me for good. I am so cant wait to go Jakarta. Please come fast.. I know that all answers ada di LS. Skip Ross tah lagi.. By reading his book awal ani pun makes me think wide open. I am so sure this upcoming LS is gonna be mind blowing. Which i suppossed bringing you along with me. But, its alright. I maybe deserved someone better. Shes just not ready to live the life that i live right now. Shes too young to handle i guess. But, shes always the smart one in me. Always been.

Wel, idk already.. Im just kinda lost without you. Eventho i tried not to. But i know very well that i need to learn more frm my mess that ive created. Leaving just like that, never been a better solutions.

Idk what im saying, just a crap!

End.

No comments: