Friday 11 November 2011

so yesterday.

salam and goodmorning blogger. Alhamdulillah, i started my day with my subuh prayer. And when i opened up my blog, i realized my post was very rude, so i just deleted it. Inda ku sampai hati membaca.

Anyway, today has a great date ever. Its remind me of an ex way back in school days. We once pernah couple thro this date. 11.11. But, what makes it different, awal ani datenya is 11.11.11 more nicer and ruuuuggedd! I just wish i could make something good and make a memories thro this date. Friday tah lagi. I'll find a way.. :)

so, let me just share my yesterday. I wokeup somewhere around 1ish to 2 i guess ? Went out frm my room, and both brothers was there. So, join them mingle mingle til kaka came. So as them parents. We chit chat and talk about the world's update ? Hahah.

Then i endup doing my zohor. After that, my friend wokeup since hes sleeping over, then we have our late lunch. Andangnya drumah ani we usually lunch around 3ish to 4pm ? Freedom of time to have quality time with the family. Financial freedom lagi we'll have soon enough. Dgn izin Tuhan..

And so, since i supposed ada follow up di TS at around 4ish, after lunch im sending off my dad to Kiulap. Balik rumah, doing my Asar, since inda jdi follow up, i just stayed at home til dad minta ambil. Once he did, we jalan and picking up dad di Kiulap.

While in Kiulap, me and my friend went window shopping near by sana. But then, mun kan membeli baju atu, alang alang tah di Jakarta. Since im counting days awal ani. And yet, pasal belayar ani, i am so jealous that my brother had a free trip to Paris this coming 24th kali. And what makes im jealous brabis lagi, he got stop by di Amsterdam. Oh my.. Always been a dream country for one of us. Inda apa, my honeymoon, im going there with my future wife. Amsterdam, Venice and Hawaii. This three places is a must go for me on my honeymoon. Insha-Allah..

Then, sending dad home, and we went to Gadong just to kill the time. By 6ish to 7, blik tia. Stayed at home til around 8ish to 9, we went out. Planned kn ke Jp, but we end up ke Gadong ? Gadong jua.. But somehow, ada jua tejumpa jumpa old school mate. But sudah on my namelist. Hee.

Then by 10, we went to Jp. And it was sunyi brabis, but i did saw my ex girlfriend way back in Primary School jalan with her family. Wait, why lately im dealing back with my exes ? Hmm.. But alhamdulillah, ive managed to say sorry to them for my wrongdoings towards them. I believe whatever happend to me right now is based on my past karma. Thats why God shows me my past lately by sending them exes to my present just to forgive and forget towards my mistakes before. But, alhamdulillah i had my chance to say sorry to them just to have their peace in me and maybe peace in them.

Then, since im in Jp, sampat lah jua menungking. Thanks to my bestfriend who always there to remind me in everything i do. And thanks jua that you who understand me in any condition i am having right now. Thanks, Aqezzah Sirat. I love you! :'D

and so after Jp we went to Waterfront in Bandar. Inda ku paham tempat atu. Why it was build at first place ? Oh, i get it.. Untuk merusakkan kaum belia or should i say the young generations dgn kegiatan tidak bermoral, kegiatan melepak sampai ke subuh dan kegiatan social yang menjahamkan remaja di usia muda. Thats why..

Why i said so, because.. Asal i went there, mesti ada sekelompok anak anak muda yang mabuk mabuk, pergaulan bebas, lepak lepak. But then, antah lah.. Im not being sibuk dgn kehidupan drng, is just that ive been there. And i really knows how it feels. The comfort zone. Zona yang nyaman. And usually, kenyamanan adalah punca kegagalan. Gagal dari apa ?

Gagal untuk menghadap Tuhan. Sedangkan barang yang wajib tplng ditinggalkan ? Yang inda wajib di buat tplng nie ? So, gagal untuk menghadap Tuhan.

Apa lagi ? Gagal meluangkan masa bersama Keluarga. To know them well. Know their personalities. Their love languages. Sayang sekali mun di abaikan. Family comes first. Once we know the meaning, we'll be blessed. Dont ever miss it. Be a champion for our family. Jgn pernah gagal demi Keluarga.

And lastly gagal on educations. Ani lgi parah nie. Mana inda, masuk class, ngantuk bgas lepak malamnya. Exams fail, inda beguna kan merah mata. Inda guna kn menyasal. Endup, memalukan keluarga.

Just remember, once parents menagur or memarahi, thats just for our own good. How i know ? Cause ive been there.. Somehow, i thank God for whatever happend in my life.

Why am i that far, idk. Just that, they said, belia aset Negara. But look at belia nowdays. Sakit..

Somehow, bck to my story, after dari sana, we went back home tia. Was with them abng tdi. Then, tidur. Tbgn subuh tdi, atu yang post diatas tia.. Wel, til here then. Have a great Friday. Cheers.. :)

No comments: