Wednesday 2 November 2011

my November opening.

salam blogger, and a very good morning. So far my November comes with a great opening. Mostly when it comes to infonite. Semangat lah jua leh nya.. And it makes me focus on my goals.

Let me share my first day of November. It all started with the end of everything. Including the book i read pun abis sudah. And now, new month, new book. Hee. Yet, i cant wait to read book by Skip Ross, say yes to your potential. But.. My guts tell me, i should read book pasal moving on. And its in english. Plus i need to improve my english so bad. Eventho i do have private english teacher, but, need to be more better. I wanna be a better person. Who doesnt right ? Everyone does.. :)

so, it also started with prayers too. Its true when they said, its better to fall inlove with God, so that people will loves you back. Cause, i believe in karma. What goes around, always comes around. Npa tia ku jauh sampai kemari ani, antah.. Idk. ;p

then, Alia's was here jua. And it calms me and cheers my November. And makes me wonder when can i have my own kids, my own twins. Oh, i still dream to have it tho. One day, insha-Allah. :)

then out with dad, and yeah.. Had the chance to share ideas with him in the car, know him well. Know his love langguages, personalities. Oh, how i wish i read those books before when i was 18yo. But, its alright. For sure i wont do the same mistake that i did to my kids in the future. Insha-Allah, kalau ada rezeki. Hee.

At night, i got class. Weekly class moved again, every Tuesday. And yeah, tonights gonna be a great night. We got coordinate meeting for coming NBT. :D busy opening for my November. But yet, once your busy, problems will disappear. Problems will run away frm us. Cause, the problems is never the problems, its how we solve the problems. :)

somehow, yesterday i learnd something thro qoutes secara inda langsung. It says, "Past is always been a past, and memories is always been a memories." cool. It makes me speechless tho, but antah.. Why should i think about it right ? Move on.. And i think i should read that "move on" book. Hee. :)

after infonite, we got business discussion and yeah.. Always been a fun business discussion when it comes to the siblings. Hee. So far, my November opening is so awesome. Hope, same goes to you baby. Cheers guys, and have a nice day. :))

No comments: