Tuesday 1 November 2011

the end of "October" and here comes November. :D

salam blogger. Wahh.. October has ended, and here comes November. New month, new life, new goals, new dreams. And yet, past is past and now is the future!

Seriously, sekajap masa atu berlalu. Let me flash back my October.. Its quite awesome. Atleast, i got to learn something in it. Harus bersyukur for whatever happends. Atleast i know, shes not the right one for me. Thank God it happens awal. So, true.. When it says October is full of drama, tragedy. Mcm mcm! But yet, i get to meet new member and new people in it. Alhamdulillah..

So, since its November.. Lets move on. Move to the next level of life. Next focus, next goals and next path. The whats next is i need to be more focus to my goals. No more perfect distructions, no more kiddo's problems, no more past. Its straight ahead now.. Love God, Love Families, and Love my Business. Thats the first thing first.

Since im free, its time to fly high.. Its time to run. Its time to learn something new. Its time to jump high. And its time to go big.

I dont know what im posting actually.. But, yeah.. Lets move on, and run faster ahead. Dreams are waiting for us. For me! Haah.. "Move on" ? Oh, yess !! :D

No comments: