Monday 31 October 2011

if im the problem, are you willing to be my solutions ?

salam and hello blogger! :) today, i feel like wanna blog, so i blog. Haah..

So, lately.. My lifes getting better and better. Eventho deep in me, i know im not. But, wth ? I want it to be better. So, i say it better saja. Haah! Stress much ? But, life must go on. Thats what we should do. Everyone knows that. But yet, whatever happens, happens. Somehow, heres some fact about what happend.

A week before our 19th monthsarry, she wanted to end our relations. Eventho i dont, but i have to. Whats the point of loving people who doesnt love us back ? Instead, she wants me to move on ? If shes are mine to hold, she wouldnt be that far. Thats my prayers eversince then. Until, she said, she dont want to hold on to me already. Thats when everything has stop. I stop.

Then, when everything seems alright, she came out of nowhere. With a shitty textmsg. Mcm, i was like ? Wtf ? But, yeahh.. Somehow, i heard a voice saying that shes still want you. Thats why she textd. But the rest, they were saying, sudah lah.. Shes just messing up your mind. But yet, i realized that shes not that far away frm me. Thanks!

Funny thing is, shes saying that im the one who is gone away ? Which im not ? But, yeahh.. Move on, gone, goodbyes.. You who did it, i dont.

You once said that i shared our loves to everyone. I never did. But now, i do. I shared my loves to people around me. Mostly to my both families. :')

eventho i still love you, doesnt mean im gonna wait for you all these days. Cause, i did wait, hope and want you to be around me eversince us happend, but you dint fight back for us. And maybe i fight not that hard enough to get you back. Somehow, i only know this, if you are meant for me, you wont be that far away frm me. I believe that.. And thats when our memories cant be faded away. Isyftvftimytn.. :')

"When there's a will, there's always a way."

end.

No comments: