Monday 17 October 2011

missing.

salam blogger. Here i wanna share that, i felt missing this few days. And ive been confused. Confusing so bad. I dont know what to do already. Im confused between, i should or i should not. Eventho she wants me to move on, and want me to forget her, but, seriously, i couldnt. The more we dint contacting each other makes me missing you so bad. I can see you, i can feel you. I just, still inlove with you! I can't deny that. But thats the thing, should i contact you and confess my feeling to you right now ? Should i fight for my right to have you ? Should i meet you face to face and talk just to settle this ? But, the thing is, i dont want to pajal and force you. I dont wanna annoyed you. Plus, i couldnt do anything sudah. Even i tried my best not to think of you, but i admit it, the more i dont wanna think of you, the more you appears in my mind. Everytime i read books, i only can see your face, your smile, your shadow. Everytime i dont wanna think of you, mikin kuat tplng tia. I even tried to forget you by contacting other girls thro facebook apa, tapi still.. You are still the special one for me. I bet, this is because our prayers selama ani. Im not hoping, but i know, if youre the one for me, you wont be far away frm me. I believe that. You'll come back, and finish what we have started. Incase you read this, i honestly wanna say im so sorry for what i did wrong to you and baby, please do come back, i miss you so much. Do contact me. :')

p/s: listen to your heart baby, cause we both know, deep in our hearts, nothing can stop us unless God take away one of it frm us. 143. :')

No comments: