Friday 14 October 2011

if you're not the one.

salam blogger. Its 14th today. And it should be a special day ever for me. But, let it just stays in the past. :')

somehow, i just wanna share that why am i still dreaming about her ? If shes not the one for me, why i can see you in my sleep ? Why God gave me that dreams ? Ya Allah..

I know im not that strong enough to face this. I never what this to happen, but yet, it happend. And it happens along with the reason. But, what reason ?? I dont know.. All i know, God's timing is always perfect. :')

moving on ? Yes, everyone asked me to. But, its easy for them to say and maybe its easy for her to say and to move on. To me, i know this gonna take awhile. Gilaa.. No used of saying loves mun sekajap dpt melupakan. Thats bullshit. Somehow, this bullshit, happens.

Actually, i still cant accept it. But, my surrounding asked me to, makes me. Eventho, i say no, but i know every no theres always a yes. The families, friends, asked me to move on. Even the sistem as well. But, yet.. It takes time. Cause i know, in me im still inlove with you. :,)

but yet.. Shes always been special to me. I might agreed with what they said about her. Eventho its hurting my feelings, but .. Idk. All i know, Tuhan pasti menunjukkan ke jalan yang lebih baik to both of us.

You wanna end this, i'll end it now. You want me to move on, i'll move on now. You want goodbye, i give you my goodbye. :')

since you seems okeh for what happend, i only can pray for your better life. Always be good. And, happy used-to-be 19th monthsarry to both of us. Deep in our heart, we're still together until marriage seperate us. :')

cheers.

No comments: