Thursday 13 October 2011

Random

salam, blogger. Idontknow where to start, but i always dreamt or should i say angan angan ? about that someone. Why ? Its like this, i saw you coming mengajutly to my place and saying sorry to all my family for what you did. And you come to my room and you saw me sleeping. But you dint bother me, but you lay down next to me instead untill im awake. You wait for me and first words that i hear once i opened my eyes frm sleeping is you saying, "i'm sorry, and i love you." :')

idontknow what God's tryna tell me this time by giving me that dreamt. Idontknow.. But all i know, i wont lock my door everytime i go to sleep now. Might never know, miracle do happens. Im not hoping, but im wishing for it instead. But all i believe is, if you are mine to hold on, you can always find a way back into me. If not, then its alrght. :')

i guess til here dulu then.. Cheers! :)

No comments: