Sunday 9 October 2011

iDREAMyou.

salam. Blogger, today was awesome! I just got back home frm NBT. Woh.. Its different brabis rasanya. Empty. Seeing my friend with his partner tdi, wah.. It remind me of us chasing the dreams. But yet, i sees you still. And i almost texted you saying what i felt tdi til now. But yet, its not worth it, i know.. Wel, i dont.. Antah! Lost sudah.. Feels like wanna high myself off crazily til stupid. But yet, i had commited to myself, its enough with that stuff. And move on to a better things. Dreams ? Yes, thats more better. I saw them travelling. Since mum's dreams wants to travell, so its a why not to make it happen. Travelling for free with the family, thats what i can see tdi. And your face poped out everytime i blink. :')

since theres no one to share, i just share it here. Even if theres someone where i can share, its gonna be the family. I learnd something about sharing jua. Mesti ada pihak yang sakit hati. So, i should not share with random people this time. Lately, i learned alot. Alhamdulillah.. I thank God for whatever happens to me. And i always appreciate to someone, and thank you for being part of the family for almost two years. Thank you and may God always bless you. Amin.

I just need to find my new dreams this time. And yes, i know i can dream it, and i know i can achieve it. "Hold tights your dreams, and never let dream stealer steal your dreams." thats the qoutes that i put in me. Good evening guys, and happy always. Cheers.

No comments: