Sunday 9 October 2011

it fixed.

salam. Wahh.. Goodmorning blogger! :D alhamdulillah, im awake and alive today. I still had the chance to live and to learn more about living. Somehow, this few days back, i was aiming to fix my sleeping timing and yes, it works. :D

so, let me share here hows my days this week. Eventho it was not so good, but i managed to face it and tried my very best to move on. With the help of book that i read right now, it make me understand more for what just happend. But, yeah.. Nothing last forever. Not just the relations, but the pain as well.

So, yesterday, i was out with my business partner for a breakfast. Since ive been askd to build relations with her, its a why not ? Then we had our breakfast at ca mohammad in gadong. And since she wanna upgrade herself with her studies, whe went to Bahagian Pendidikan Lanjutan. And terus i wanna refun my tickets. But, since batah.. I just walk around and who might never know i might find my diamonds ? :)

since abng kanzul was there, sama ya tia all the way. And since hes going after that, i was with my other business partner who studied there. So, had to chance to know new people. His friends. And i even had the chance to meet my friends there yang applying. Long lost ugama's friend, mates masa kraja, and ramai. It was fun. Eventho, cematu.. Secara inda sengaja, i was hurting someone's feeling. Which i dint expect that at all. Even her texts was .. Mad ? Idk.. I was guilty jua on a same time. But, i might understand. Shes being emotional on her period mood swing. So, she needs the space. Or she deserved another lover. Cause what ive learned frm yesterday lesson, if its a real lover, they will find a way to stay and growing while learning frm their mistakes.. Cause, no one is perfect in this pretty world. Thats why theres learning.

Nah.. Jauh pulang ksna! Somehow, at 2pm yerterday, we got beauty clinic training with mentor frm Jakarta. It was great. Bnyk belajar. Eventho im too weak, but my mental makes me stronger. Thank God.

Then, after the training, i was sempat consulted with my mentor, kajah about my problems. She who always askd me if i attend the function alone. Somehow, shes understand. With the young age, the process atu banyak. And her solution, mun sudah bru cemani mengusut, and you both cant handle, its better to find another. You will meet someone better in your way heading to your dreams. Dont think too much, just think for your future. :')

then, on my way home, i saw her and her friend heading to my place. And yeah, shes giving me back all my stuff and go. And yet, it makes me stronger. Stronger to run towards my dreams.

Then at 8pm, we got LC Swing. And it was awesome! I learned alot and i learned something new. Alhamdullilah.. Somehow, ada hikmah disebalik atu. Walaupun in a bad situation, theres always good things waiting. Yes, everything is fixed. Bad to good, negative to positive, no to yes, you to me, dark to bright, and stress to success towards my dreams. :'D

"If you can dream it, you can achieve it." - Walt Disney.

No comments: