Saturday 8 October 2011

oh, again!

salam. I just post it straight to the point. Everythings hard before easy. True. Inda pernah sanang if you aim for a better one. Must been given alot of process. And some, its unexpected. Padahal, baru jua ani, sudah tia. Baru jua atu, ani tia. But, whatever happens, happens.

I know that God's timing is always right. No wonder i be given that dreams. At first, i ignored it, but yatah sudah tu. A sign lah tu kali ahh. But.. Semua pnya hikmah disebalik atu. I believe that. Dipertahankan sesuatu yang diperjuangkan selama ani, its only alot of wasting time. But, inda apa.. The learning process that matter.

End or no end. Sama pun saja. Everyone is still alive. Breakup, is just part of the loves game. But breaking up with the best player, thats the lost. But yet, player are everywhere. Fit or fat, that aint matter at all. To win or to lose, never the point. Cause winners, are the one who stays longer.

Somehow, i thank God this happend. Exactly the right moment where 'this babe' are coming. She always remind me, she'll be mad once we did this. But now, i believe she never care sudah. If she did, she wouldnt gonna end this. Again ?

Biar tia lah. Maybe shes just given to me just for me to learned something about life. But yet, i think its the time to learn something new. Not frm the same person anymore.

Talking about what happend, well.. Seriously, what i did was based on internet's world. The other world yang hanya words who do the talking ? But yet, i know my limits. It only stays on the net's world. Thats in my case. But yours, ada wah gambarnya tarang tarang. Tubuh sama tubuh. Mun kan cakap pasal sakit hati, aku bah inda pernah bejumpa orangnya. Kau ? Almost everyday ? But then, bhapa ku kn stress memikirkan ? Walau ku inda nampak apa yang kau buat, but God knows everything. I know my limits. Limits here, including the feelings that i should, or i should not. Somehow, ada hikmah disebalik semua ani. So that maybe you could focus more on your studies, and me with my goals. Idk.. All i know, baik buruk datang dari Tuhan. :')

"I just want you to be my last, i never want you to be my past, but since you choosed to be my past, i had no guts bringing you to my future."

end.

No comments: