Wednesday 14 December 2011

been answered..

i just done my one chapter reading and now, im about to sleep. But, all of a sudden, i feel like wanna share my day.

So, yesterday i wokeup at 1ish afternoon. I was sleeping over the night at my friend's place. Bangun, terus mandi, then lunch. After that, i startup them since both them (my business partner) belum bestartup.

Then by 3ish, we send someone home, then had to pickup someone in Tanjong Nangka and di Senkurong. Then, had to pick up someond di Tasek Meradun. After that, singgah my place to drop my stuffs.

Then we went to The Mall, Gadong. Kononnya kn prospecting. But, something bad happend. Then, i met her sister. Cerita cerita, since to me, her siblings is like my own siblings too. Then, ive made up my mind just to stay at Chill. Cause, again i dont wanna ruined her day with the friends. Then, i choose just to go home. And yet, i saw shes avoiding me too. Its all good. Might understand.

Then, reached home, i decided to invite some friends to infonite since that night ada infonite. And yeah, alhamdulillah.. Atleast, i can bring one of my friend. Thank you, God. Hope, God opened his heart to fight for whats right for his family.

Infonite, was great. I managed to learn something. Alhamdulillah.. And i also, have the chance to meet new people. New friends that also a dreamer.

Then, after infonite, i follow my business partner to send our group back home. Send off to Rimba, Tungku and Tasek Meradun. Wah, atleast in the car i managed to build some relations with them by listening to some cds. Alhamdulillah..

Masa on my way to Tungku, theres an old friend contacting me. Since i havent meet her for an ages, we planned to meet up. But, before that, i was so sleepy. Since its late. But, once i reached home, i took my mentor advice, mun sleepy, tpi ada appointment, tarus bwa mandi air sajuk, and i did that. I was shaking like hell.. But, dreams catch me.

Then, we meet up and i thank God that we meet up again. Shared ideas, and build back relations. And she treat me makan. Thank you Allah di atas rezekiMu, and thanks to you babe. :D really appreciate the night.

Since the time ticks to 12am, 14th is appreared on my phone. But, since she also just brokeup with her boyfriend, we shared problems and letting all out. And since we got the same situations, all of a sudden, i learned something, and it makes me realized how hurt she is and how in pain my ex was.

The way she mentioned how her boyfriend was makes me understand how stupid i was. How stupid i was dint fight and win back her heart. My friend makes it clear how my ex dint want me back just by her expressions. Now i know, how she dont want me back. By seeing how sad my friend was makes me understand what my ex's sister told me yesterday. And all i can say, from the bottom of my heart, i honestly am sorry for what i did, dear ex girlfriend. :']

by seeing my friend tdi, makes me learned alot. I thank God that i meet you, dear friend. You makes me sadar.. :') and i thank God, i finally given the answer. Alhamdulillah.. And i made my promise, i wont gonna bother your life anymore. Now that i couldnt hold our broken promises that i, myself breaks it. I was still trying to fix it, by fixing myself first. But now, everything is clear. Its time to move on as she always want me to. I try, whatever it takes. :')

"Its time for me to move on, and focus on whats next." - Ayunni Syazwani.

End.

No comments: