Friday 16 December 2011

while waiting.

now that im waiting for my business partner to fetch me up, i rather blog and share little things frm yesterday.

Yesterday was great. What ungreatful is, aku inda jdi turun tutong. Ada masalah.. But yet, the problem is not the problem, but the problem is how we gonna solve it. Then, i find my way how to solve things out.

Then by 11ish to 12, i bring my sister out and terus jumpa a good friend of mine. Shes awesome! And yet, she makes me sadar. And i owe her everything! I thank you for everything.

Nah, what happend is, the rain dint stop at all.. My glasses lgi tinggal arh friend's place. And yet, kabur mata bejln time hujan ani. Aiyaah.. But yet, show must go on.

While waiting, we hang out for awhile, until adaa. Hahah. Then, we take a flight and fly.. I was.. Wanting to know her back. Since kami lost contact before. And slowly, we did know each other. I once let her meet my siblings. I just wanna make something different this time. Since before, i did my mistake, now im learning. And yet, theres always a limitations for me this time.

Cause the way she expressed her feelings, makes me wonder and makes me thinks that my ex is the one who cakapi me. I just wish you did before and make me knows all the pain you've been gone thro. Yet, everything has change. And everyone deserve a better one.

Building relations with her and fiffy makes me comfortable. Since she once said, i like your sister, cause i dont have one. But, seriously.. Now you do. :)

and so, still im waiting. And the discussion started at 8pm. Now is almost 7.30pm. Kn ke kulapis lgi. Wahh.. Alhamdulilah. The business is growing there. I somehow, thank God for whatever happend to me. Alhamdulillah..

End.

No comments: