Saturday 24 December 2011

She's my new chapter.

its been awhile sudah i dint post anything here. But now, i think i wanna share the happy moment i ever had! :D

so, right now.. Im inlove with someone who used to be my friend. Who she is, will tell the whole world sooner or later. Harap besabar. ;p

wel, what ever happend between us is that, she trusted me frm the begin sudah. Way back to my zaman sekolah. She always came to me and shared everything to me. We even pernah lunch together. Gila, lama brabis wah sudah tu. But yet, that time, shes just a friend to me. Just a friend..

Since she once shared everything to me before, now shes my everything. And alhamdulillah, she accept my past, she accept everything that i do, and what i did. She dint even hide things behind my back. Im happy.. With the same personalities, choleric melancholy, makes me.. Wow! Simple say, she knows whats on my mind, and i know whats on her mind. Nyaman laah, capat bepkir, inda slow inda lagging. And, always have this choleric kind of commitment for the future. They said, shes my perfections, and i said, shes my everything. <3

and what greatest thing ever happend again, my families love her. She loves my family.. She talked with them. She talked to daddy. Wel, choleric and choleric. She promoted herself to mummy. She even talked about the future with abng. And crazy things lagi, shes rapat with my both sisters! Mostly kaka.. Kaka loves her. Kaka gaves her many things and also happiness. I really thank God. Alhamdulillah..

Seriously, i learned frm my mistakes. I always thank God for what ever happend to me. Alhamdulillah..

"Part of the deal, that makes you stronger." - Her.

End dulu. Cause, shes on her way to pick me up.. Need to get ready. ;p cheers!

No comments: