Tuesday 3 January 2012

You and I, both.

okeh, blogger! Since its 2012 now, here i wanna say,

"HAPPY NEW YEAR !!" ;D

i know that im late for 3days ? But, who cares ? Haah..

Can't deny that i was beeeeing busy with love ones. But, alhamdulillah.. I did celebrated my new year with her family. And i was great!! What make it interesting was, during the new year night, ada doa selamat for her parents anniversarry, and my baby blackmailed me by asking me to baca doa selamat. Wow.. Thats soooo new to me! And the parents even supported her daughter to ask me baca doa selamat. Seriously ? In front of bapa, mummy, nini laki, nini bini, the brother and his wife and her little brothers ? I was nervous!! ;s but, alhamdulillah.. Ive made it with the help of Iqbal. Wahh.. I really falling inlove. Not just with my baby, but her family. They accept me with an open heart. Alhamdulillah.. Seriously, i never felt this way before. Been accepted for who i am. I really thank God.. Alhamdulillah.. :')

To be honest, i learned from my mistake and now its time for me to make things right. God send her to me. And i appreciate that. You knew that..

21 is always been a special number. What make it special, the person im with. The kind heart person who also had desire and willing to change. Just.. We're heading on the same direction, with full of limitation, to get our satisfaction, for being perfection. Thats just who we are. <3

and we both understand that, we couldnt change the past, and past, stays in the past. We just accept it and willing to face the better. Better for the future. Alhamdulillah..

And yesterday afternoon, we had a trip to Miri. And it was great! First time, had a very long trip with love one. Its really different and cant wait bulan 3, to go Jakarta sama sama. ;D

wel, mun kan dishare panjang pulang lgi nie, but i get enough til here dulu.

"We're moving to fast, just to forget our past."

end.

No comments: