Wednesday 4 January 2012

the morning lights.

its early in the morning now. But yet, i couldnt sleep. Which i dont know why ? Hmm..

Somehow, let me shared my day yesterday. I wokeup early yesterday. Kononnya kn bgnkn my baby since her first day of being employee. But yet, terbalik. Ya pulang yang wakes me. Haah.. She called me and saying sorry. Aiyo.. Its all good baby.

Was planned kn jogging and after that joining daddy mengejar impian. But, since i slept late malamnya, i spent my day in my room saja. Tidur.. ;s thats bad! I know..

Then, by 1ish to 2pm, i wokeup cause my baby texted me. Tot shes busy with her work, but then inda. Pagi saja. So, she texted me kn jumpa. Since shes on ride. So, i woke up and grabbed my lunch. Melayan udang ~ hahah.

Then, few mins after that she came to my place along with her older brother and her close cousin. So, we hang around for awhile and knowing each other. Then, since shes in a hurry, around ptg-ish, i forgot what time, my baby jalan tia with them.

Then since malamnya infonite, im getting ready awal and done with my asar and magrib. By 7pm, me and the parents, went to kiulap. Then my baby came.

Infonite last nite was great. More knowledge and more information. Alhamdulillah..

Once everything done, we all went back home. Abng came, then tunang kaka came, then kaka and si princess dtg. Since sorg sorg lapar, mummy prepared foods for our late dinner satu family. I feel blessed that everyone was there. The parents, abng, kaka and her fiance, me and my baby and si princess. We eat together, shared some stuff. And funny things that, the parents tot my baby's sleeping over the night. But too bad she couldnt. Even kaka asked her to sleep over. But she has things to do this morning.

After everythings done, i sent her back home to her place. And all the way she hugs me. I felt so blessed to be with my baby. Alhamdulillah..

Enough said, will post again sooner. Cheers! :) end.

No comments: