Saturday 10 December 2011

i somehow miss you.

God knows how i feel right now. Thats the reason why i dont wanna sleep late anymore. Once im not sleeping, my mind might always think about you. Idk.. I feel missing.. But, its alright if you dont. I know, you'll have a better life now. But the moon's bright tells me that you miss me. Cause i do too. I cant deny that. Oh God.. Why You give me this feeling, again ? Do i dont deserve to move on when it comes to her ? Or maybe You want me to be with her ? Do i deserve her for living ? Idk.. Please God.. I really need an answer. A right honest answer.

Yatah bagi malas nie ahir tidur ani.. Everything reminds me of you. Lately, i even dreamt about you. But why ? Is she oke God ? Is she fine ? Does she needs me ? Oh God..

Ya Allah.. Sucikan lah hatiku, dan berikan lah ku petunjuk hidayahmu. Lancarkan lidahku agar aku bisa melafazkan zikirMu ya Allah.. Tenangkan lah dadaku. Berikan lah ku jalan untuk membuat sesuatu keputusan yang benar dan tidak menyinggung sekalian ciptaanMu ya Allah.. Amin. :,)

No comments: