Thursday 8 December 2011

Its time to focus!

i realized that, lately.. I've been given a dream that unexpected. The one that doesn't make sense anymore.

But when i think about it, is the person that appears in my dreams been given the same dreams as well ? It seems not. Cause, if its yes, something would tells me in many ways.

Far away behind. Thats just the words that i can replace from the words never far behind. Eventhing has change. Everyone deserve a changes in their lifes. Change to something better.

LS, makes me more humble, and listen more and understand people more. I started with the parents. Im building relations back with them. Then, family. Since all my siblings are here already. Cause, usually my little sister had to live her life at the hostel in KB. As we all know, its holiday..

Then, as a leader of a big organisations. We must atleast understand their own situations. Cause, best on conselling with the mentor, he said, the bigger the business, the bigger the devils.

And i agreed! The more we wanna focus, the more distructions we will crossed by. But, life as an eagle, always about being focus. I do wanna search a story about an eagle. Since last time..

Oh, talking about eagle, alhamdulillah my name card siap sudah. I wish i could post it here. But, later will do if my little sister want me to use her new laptop again.

Cause, last night i was doing some works on her laptop. Was doing excel. Doing time table for my routin this coming 2012. Wanna make my 2012 a big history of my life this time. Without any perfect distructions.

Road to Sydney, its like road to get you back. So, what im doing now, i closed my eyes on Sydney, but focus more to Umrah 2013. I can do it..

I really wanna go there so bad. It was in my dreambook. Atleast going there with the parents and ofcause the family. Being a better person is never enough until we've reach to a better place. I wanna be somebody instead of nobody. Thats my affirmations everyday. Being somebody.

"Dream is the key to success."

end.

No comments: