Saturday 21 January 2012

our first monthsarry.

its 21st today. And its our first monthsarry being together. Alhamdulillah..

Yes, we've been together since 21st Dec, 2011. 21st is the special number to me. Im in a 21 organisations. And yes, 2112 is something special. 02/01/12, we went to miri sama sama. Its just, alhamdulillah.. I really thank God.

Our loves, we involves our families along. And their positives. I even slept over at her place. Shes even slept over my place. With the families knowing, i felt blessed. Learning frm my mistakes. Yes..

We make it different this time. More plans for the future, its just awesome. Shes special. My family loves her.

She even make conversations with the parents, with the brothers, the sisters. Wow.. Im happy! Alhamdulillah..

Facing life together, doing things together. Shes my everything. Wel, i maybe said this before, but honestly, shes different. Im not comparing, but yet, thats just the fact. I want her to be my 'halal'.

My place is her home as well. Not just house for stoping by, but home. I accept her, and the family accept her too. I thank God, that God send her to me. Not just to me, but my life.

We shared everythings like we used to do. Choosing to be happy. And what else is her family accept me for who i am. Bapa, mami, nini bini, nini laki, her brothers, her cousins, her friends, even her bungsu. Alhamdulillah..

The business that we're doing is really are make everyone around us positives. Even my business partner says that, we are perfect for each other. Not just one person who said that, but many. They appreciate us.. Alhamdulillah..

Seriously, she make things different. When she came to my life, everythings great. Everyones happy. And we wanna maintain this. With God's willing.

We both knows our own limitations and we both knows we can face this peacefully. Cause we're in this together, whatever it takes. Melancholy Choleric, should be alright. She knows where shes heading. Same personalities, that makes us perfections. Not just us, but people around us whos saying that. And we both believe that. Alhamdulillah..

Somehow, i just wanna say, "Happy First Monthsarry" to us dear baby! May God always bless our relations til He stop us frm living. Amin, Alhamdulillah..

Til here guys, and selamat menunaikan fardhu subuh. Cheers.. <3 :)

No comments: