Friday 20 January 2012

we meet again.

i just wanna share here how happy i am with my baby. Shes awesome. Same personality, same love langguages, and understanding. Which shes my everything to me. Everyone was shocked when i said, i knew her since i was in frm 4. Yes, we used to be friends. But, only friends who shared everything. She always find a way to find me. Wherever i go. Thats her before.

Last year, when my relations with my ex is complicated, where the moment she asked me to move on, thats when i started to pray to God, and asking Him, how i wish i could find someone who knows me for who i am. Then, few nights before im going to Jakarta, i was out with friends. Idk, somehow, i wanna pee. We stop by at Centre Point, Gadong. And there, i meet someone. Shes my long lost friend. As usual, applying people skills and asking for her number. God sent her to me. Plus, i got new name list.

After i got back frm Jakarta, the night before TPS, she misscalled me. I was shocked. Cause the next day i should call her. Then, we texting and meeting up. On that night jua, im applying what ive read, and yeah, knowing everything. And finds out that shes also had a broken relationship. So we shared everything, and i learned alot frm her. Mostly my mistakes towards my ex. Im awaken by her. But, Alhamdulillah. She accept me for who i am.

The next day, we meet again. TPS, i bring her along. That night where i introduced her to my siblings. To my sister, abng and my little sister. After that i started to know her desire. She opened up everything to me. Again, i learned something frm her. I thank God that God send her to me.

The next day, we meet up again. But this time, i bring my little sister along. We had fun. Knowing each other. Sharing everythings. And that night, i felt something. Something about her. Mostly the time i send her bck home. Everysince that, i felt something missing. Cause that night, she took away my heart.

After we meet up again, i started to forget all my past. I only sees the future everytime shes around me.

How and when we're together, will post it sooner. Til here then. Cheers..

No comments: