Friday 29 April 2011

28/04

hello and good evening everyone. iwani is again today.. im going to share what was happening yesterday morning. i got interview at SP under secretarial studies.. the interview was going well, but i was kinda nervous.. you know thats was my first timee ;s

let me cerita cerita awal nya cemana.. i woke up around six, if im not mistaken.. was tebangun pasal wiraa texted me.. thanks for that sayang.. then getting ready, ate some breakfast  then jalan dropped the siblings sekolah..  

after that we're heading to gadong tia.. traffic jam everywhere.. my tum
my started to freaks me out! nervousssssss. hahaha then around seven plus i arrived at SP. the entrance ramai orang, luckily i met my cousin. he handle for the interview attendance.. then i was lead to the, i dont know what they call the room, its like lecture room.. then once i entered, ramai orang esp perempuan.. so i sat at the back cause front sit full sudah.. kan jadi front sitter lah ni konon nya but then, syukur apa yang ada.. heheh

while waiting my name kena panggil, i tried to "break  the ice" with this girl who sat next to me.. but to badd i dont know her name.. i was just asking what course shes in to, her education background.. and she asked the same quest and asking me either imma freshy o level or not.. then blabla.. her name kena called. we're not in the same course anyway.. shes on bussiness & finance studies.

after few minutes, my name was called.. the girls on my row wishing me good luck, i appreciate that.. ohh then i was lead by the student di sana, should i say my bakal senior.. to the first floor room. then kena suruh tunggu again.. wani yang ke 5 kena interview, eventho numbernya top 10.. i feel like yang ke 10! seriously. it takes very long time..

then tunggu punya tunggu.. my turn tiaa.. panic i sampai IC jatuh.. hahahh ada yang sampai lupa bag nya tertinggal lagi tu.. sabo je lah. ;) well my turn kan tu, sekali ketuk pintu masuk that room.. theres 3 perempuan yang interview.. they asked me for my IC and certificate.. they asked alot of questions.. whats my name what should they call my name, about my family, my education background, berlakon sekejap.. hahah as in what should i do if im a secretary.. so yeah..

then blabla.. we're done tiaa.. bagi salam, keluar.. tunggu kena ambil.. ikut ke office tempat my mom kerja. the end.

No comments: