Monday 25 July 2011

some sharing.

salam all and good evening. Nothing much to share here. I just feel like blogging. Its been awhile i didn't post my daily routines here. So, let me just share a little..

So far, my routines lately, is amazing. Why so ? Cause, now Alhamdulillah, i fixed my time management thro my praying daily routine. Cause, honestly speaking, what i do and what i did before, i seriously felt empty. But, Alhamdulillah, i started my prayers routines back. Plus, ramadhan's is coming soon. So, its a why not to start it now ?

And yes, my life, i learn and keep on learning how to control and to fix it back whats wrong. Eventho, im doing it, one step ahead, slowly, but atleast i tried to left out things that not helping me to my journey to successful life. I can see my future's getting bright and bright eversince i went to LS to LS. I can see my bright future's family there. Its getting clear and clear.

Since my love langguage is quality time, so i do wanna have a quality time with the one i love. Families, wife, childrens, babies, and being around the world with the both families, umrah to make it ballance and so on.

I love mother nature. I want to see God's creations all over the place. I just wanna see my kids grow and having quality times with them. Sembahyang berjemaah satu keluarga. Seriously, i miss that the most. Cause, we usually did that berjemaah thingy before when i was 7 or 8 years old ? So, yeah.. Its a why not to make it happen again. Thats my desire.. To create back the smile on my family's face.

But i believe, all of this wont happen if we dint ask it frm Him. And i believe that all good and bad comes frm Him. I also believe that only Him who knows everything that seen and unseen. I believe in miracles. Somehow, i thank God for giving me the chance to live and to learn something that i dont know. I thanks Allah for His willing towards me all this years. Alhamdulillah..

I guess, i'll end it here then.. Will share with you guys hows life is wonderful.. So, til here then. Have a nice sleep and enjoy the days. Cheers.. :)

No comments: